Conventional ultrafine fibers are mainly divided into two types: filament and short filament. The fiber types are different, and the spinning forms are also different. The spinning forms of conventional ultrafine fiber filaments mainly include direct spinning method and composite spinning method, and the spinning forms of conventional ultrafine fiber short filaments mainly include conventional fiber alkali reduction method, jet spinning method, and blended spinning method Wait.
1. Direct spinning method This method uses the traditional melt spinning process and uses a single raw material (polyester, nylon, polypropylene, etc.) to prepare superfine fiber spinning technology. The process is simple and the operation is convenient, but the fiber preparation process is easy Broken ends occur, and the spinneret holes are easily blocked.
2. Composite spinning method This method is to use composite spinning technology to make composite fibers, and then use physical or chemical treatment to separate the composite fibers into multiple phases, and then obtain ultra-fine fibers. The success of composite spinning technology marks the ultra-fine fibers. The real beginning of fine fiber development.
3. Conventional alkali reduction method This method is mainly aimed at polyester fibers, and uses dilute lye to treat polyester fibers to achieve the purpose of thinning fibers.
4. Jet spinning method This method mainly uses polypropylene as the spinning object, and sprays the low-viscosity polymer melt into short fibers through jet airflow.
5. Blend spinning method This method is to melt and blend two or more polymer materials for spinning. Due to the differences in physical characteristics such as different component contents and viscosities, solvents can be used to achieve intercomponent Separation to obtain discontinuous ultrafine short fibers.